The Investment industry as we knew it, has changed. Video conferencing for Investment firms has become more essential than ever in connecting the modern workforce.
Communication tools such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom have become the unsung heroes for investment staff. Reconnecting employees when they’ve been forced to become physically dispersed. There’s no denying the role that such technology has played.
Consequently The FCA have acknowledged this and outlined the importance of video communication security in their Coronavirus (Covid-19) information page. Similarly, IPE magazine have written several articles regarding video conferencing and that it is here to stay.
So as Investment staff start to return their offices, a new requirement has emerged. The need for equipment in physical meeting rooms. Equipment that is compatible with the software which has become indispensable for video communication.
The Poly Studio X30 video conferencing system as a solution is the perfect fit. It can connect to Zoom or Teams meeting rooms as well as other endpoints, directly. Also the Studio X30‘s wide tracking camera and built in microphone will capture all seats and sound from the room.
Video conference system features are:
- Powerful Audio – Don’t let it’s small size fool you. The Studio X30 has room-filling audio. This ensures everyone can hear clearly.
- Beamforming Microphone Array – Crisp and clear voice pickup. Meaning you can be confident you’re being heard, no matter where you sit.
- Smart Camera – Feel connected with production-quality camera framing and tracking. As a result the video call focus in the right place throughout the conversation.
- Noise Blocking Innovations – Keep distracting noise and outside conversations from disrupting your meeting with Poly NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence.
- Cloud Video Software Built Right In – No PC or Mac needed for always-on connectivity to your favorite video platforms.
The Poly Studio X30 is an all-in-one video conferencing system. It’s very simple to use with support for leading cloud video services built right in. Voices are crisp and clear. And wireless content sharing lets users collaborate from their devices without the need for cables or pucks.
Also the Poly Studio X30 supports Video-as-a-Service (VaaS) platforms, including Zoom and Teams, without the need for a PC. Plus it has H.323 and SIP support. This allows easy connection to any standards-based video solutions or VaaS gateway. You can hold meetings however you prefer. It is the perfect solution to enable Video conferencing for Investment firms.
Contact us now If you want to utilise your meeting rooms and invite participants via Zoom or Teams. All our engineers have 15+ years experience. This means all installations result in a professional video conference solution for your meeting room.
We look forward to hearing from you!