Polycom is pleased to announce RealPresence Mobile is now delivering standards-based visual communication to your iPhone 4S.
With a simple touch, you and your colleagues connect to one another with standards-based video, providing an engaging, realistic experience. The RealPresence Mobile is an efficient, secure, innovative and high-quality addition to any video enabled network, seamlessly connecting to the millions of video conferencing systems deployed throughout the world. Unlike competitive applications that struggle to work in bandwidth challenged areas or are restricted to wireless LAN-only, the RealPresence Mobile helps ensure your maximum connectivity no matter where you are.
The new RealPresence Mobile offers even broader functionality when powered by the RealPresence Platform, including centralized management, multipoint calling, firewall traversal, carrier-grade scale, and full redundancy for an unsurpassed user experience.
Leverage mobility, position and retire quota faster with these components of the RealPresence Platform:
- CMA® 5000 – CMA (Video Resource Management) provisions and manages the RealPresence Mobile for Microsoft Directory Services, call speeds, and call signaling preferences. The mobile application occupies a CMA license.
- RMX® 4000 – RMX (Universal Video Collaboration) provides the required additional multipoint calling capability for the increased number of users with multiple devices. The exponential growth of devices on the network drives higher use of multipoint resources.
- DMA™ 7000 – The DMA (Virtualization) provides a fully redundant call signaling platform that supports both H.323 and SIP call signaling as well as Gateway services to bridge the two platforms.
- VBP® Series ST – The VBP 5300 or 6400ST (Universal Access and Security) gives remote users secure access into the corporate video network even when the remote user is NAT’s or behind a firewall.
- RealPresence Mobile v1.1 is available soon on the Apple® iPhone® 4S, Apple® iPad®2, DROID XYBOARD by Motorola™, Motorola XOOM™, and Samsung Galaxy Tab™, with more devices to follow.